Our biggest regrets in life happen when we’ve lost our patience.
We’ve said something in anger that hurt someone we love. We’ve done something in rage that we wish we could take back.
We can’t go back and change the past, but we can prevent the shame and guilt of losing our temper in the future.
Patience doesn’t come naturally.
It is a skill that must be learned and practiced.
This is good news because it means that we can teach ourselves to become more patient.
So, if you’re sick of feeling like a ticking time bomb, you can take action today to master your patience.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- What patience is
- How it shows up in your life
- What to do first in the morning to set us up for the day
- Do’s and don’ts of managing patience
- Cues to recognize when you’re about to lose your temper
- What to do to stop a blow up
- An after-action review to self-evaluate and improve